Tuesday, March 30, 2010

OMG! Post for a couple weeks

Hey y'all
This week I have a new post for y'all!!!
First Item of BUSINESS,
HAPPY EASTER SPRING BREAK
2nd we got a question from Jenny L.

"Dear Girble,
I love your blog!
OMG! I was on my facebook when this guy @ my school started
talking to me.  He is wierd and he talks to me about gross stuff but my bestie Kendall told me he was cool so I should be friends with him.He asked me out and I said no. Now his 'heart is broken!!!'What should I do???"

WOW! The crazy things that go on on Facebook. From Farmville to
Tag Photos it is FUN!
Sometimes people do things that they wouldn't really do.
He probably was using you as a "test run" for the real
deal. I know this stuff because the SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!
Now, my MOM told me to let him down SLOWLY AND SURELY. And to do it the SAME WAY HE ASKED ME! (the caps stuff is IMPORTANT)!!!


So that's all for now but ya know what?
I STILL NEED MORE QUESTIONS!
EMAIL ME @

cleoposum@gmail.com

love y'all
peace!!! 0< (that symbol is a side ways peace sign!

1 comment:

  1. ok so my best friend is dating my ex...what should i do?

    ReplyDelete