Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Question of The Week (???)



Howdy all welcome to the question of the week today's question was wrote in a magazine! I totally hate what the people said.

"I like my piano lessons, so my mom started taking them, too.

I feel mad because piano was MY thing to do, and now she's doing it. I don't want her to

quit something she likes, but I really don't want her to play either."

The stupid magazine says " Your Mom has started a hobby that you also enjoy, but that doesn't mean she's competeing with you..."

My advice: OMG! You should like, be nice but you have to remember your mom may be older, but you have been playing longer so you know how to play, she doesn't have to tell you the value of a half note.
And another thing. Don't be in yo mamma's face saying "Oh your doing it all wrong"! Its like telling her how to make dinner or vaccume.
And so that's my advice!!!!
Stay tuned for more Question of the week(???)

1 comment:

  1. u r sooo right.
    AND i agree that the mom isnt competing.

    ReplyDelete